Thursday, February 24, 2011

Personal Preference

What gives women immense pleasure on body contact..eh I am not talking about physical intimacy with males but something putting on women's body? It's never diamond or like that as diamond merchants created that myth. But a perfect lingerie or underwear give any women ultimate satisfaction. Any woman knows and feels but its too intimate subject to disclose. Anyway, here are few of my choicest, preferable tights/shots/leggings/underwear/accessories which give me heavenly satisfaction and confidence. Not all of them that I tried are pleasing but other girls liked it. So I give  you here few choices to try out and feel......ummmm, so nice!

































































  
  Join me on the New Digg  Follow verseilie on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment