Tuesday, December 14, 2010

BLOW HOT!

PREVIOUS



If only the producers of Good Luck Chuck had plastered this photo of Jessica Alba on every corner to promote the movie. It would have made more money than Titanic.



She is standing next to a Mr. Softee ice cream truck. Anyone else get the irony?



It’s hard for an Emo chick to be melancholy when she’s enjoying a frosty treat. Focus, focus focus…



I’m trying to keep my mind out of the gutter, but I’ll admit my first thought after seeing this photo – old timey ice cream shops had “soda jerks”.



I really think that Vida Guerra has no intention of eating that ice cream cone and plans to let it drip down her her simply perfect body. And we’re good with that. All set here.






Brand name bras, panties and more



Click here for brand name bras




PREVIOUS




CLICK HERE TO FIND MORE INTERESTING STORIES...
Follow verseilie on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment